Share 2 and Critique 10/17/17

First Attempt At Lightroom

This was my first edit from the share 2 I showed last time. I cropped it in to get rid of the annoying gap in the bottom right. I also played a little with the blues in the sky to make them brighter. I increased the saturation in the blue, aqua, and yellow. While I was writing this and looking at the picture it looks like the trees on the right have gone grey so I will need to fix that part. Comments??

This is also my first edit from a previous share 2 and critique. With this one I have not done a lot, but I did play with the blues and aqua and I warmed up the foreground. I am still struggling with the clouds at the top and when I tried to use a gradient filter it was not working, so I know there is still some more I would like to do with this. Any suggestions???


Comments